Monday, December 1, 2008

Pavement pizzas


Now, I know some of you think it is becoming my 'fetish' but over the the course of the weekend, there are a lot of 'pavement pizzas' to be found around Copenhagen.

This one greeted me and my bike as I was parking it this morning.

I'm just perplexed about what made it purple. Was it the purple Slurpee from the 7/11 or a cocktail concoction? Or beetroot salad and 83 beers?

Fascinating!

And how did they feel yesterday?? :(

NQDII thinks I'm sick, but I can't help it!!

8 comments:

DreaminginDanish said...

Oh lord..what a sight to wake up to...lovely. :)

Irene said...

It's the pickled beetroot from the 'julefrokost' and the 'snaps' caused the 'pizza'...

Anonymous said...

Eeewwww........

I definitely agree with NQDII :P

NotQuiteDanish said...

Indra: I'm quite used to them now - but when I first arrived I got a bit of a shock

Irene: Ohh I think you could be right!

Writer: LOL.

Paula said...

Uggh

MoMo 2.0 said...

purple slurpee?!?!
lol... perfect visual image.

May said...

Erhmmm uhmmm...weeeell, I think NQDII has a point. *grin*

I'm guessing beetroot as well.

Kelli Nørgaard said...

I know you must be busy these days, but just a note from our "blogging world"... NQD is missed!!! :o) God Jul!