Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If you have kids, and it's Christmas...

...And I don't BUT one of the best things in the whole wide world (web) to do, is go to Carols by Candelight, in Melbourne, at the Myer Music Bowl in the Royal Botanic Gardens. It's amazing. I'm afraid to say, this is something Denmark can't beat us at! :)

Okay, so it's not the time to post this but I'm missing my niece and nephews a lot this week and they *loved* this song a couple of years ago.

If you're an Aussie, you're either a Wiggles or Hi-5 fan, and Hi-5 wins out for me.

For a bit of start gossip - which I'm not very good at, the girl with the short blonde hair goes out with the guy with the dark curly hair and the asian girl you see is actually the replacement of another asian girl who is (somewhat, I think) married to the taller guy out of that band...hmm... well, umm..yes! Savage Garden.

No comments: