Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weird dream...


A while ago my sister-in-law, who is my equal best friend rang me to tell me she’d ‘out of the blue’, had a dream about Nicole Kidman and how she, for some unknown reason, was helping her out in her adjustment to married life and relationships etc etc. It was quite unlike my sister-in-law, if you knew her. She was giggling as she told me on the telephone.

Well, then, lo and behold, last night I had a dream about Frida, or Annifrid, from Abba. It came out of nowhere because I’ve not thought about Abba at all lately (strangely enough). I know Sweden is just across the water but I have no idea how she got into my subconscious - and why her.

I wasn’t her best friend but we had a good, long chat – most of it in Swedish (which is interesting in itself because I didn’t realise I could communicate at all, these days, in Swedish).

So what do you think? Am I about to meet her? Or was it my mind playing an April Fool. We seemed to have some sort of rapport... :) There must have been something in the air last night. The stars were so bright…

No comments: