Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Copenhagen views


A hard part of living in another country and looking for somewhere to live is not ending up in an area similar to a place you’d never live, in a million years in your home country.

By great luck, we have ended up temporarily in a tiny apartment in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. It’s a very nice area and although I’ve only been here a few days, I’ve become quite attached to it.

These are some of the views. I also walk around three lakes to go to work in Østerbro. It takes around 40, very enjoyable, minutes. There’s something about walking in brisk air, rugged up, that I find really enjoyable.

I pass the morning joggers every day and, coming from where I do, it’s funny to see people rugged up as they jog. I wish I loved jogging, it would do me good, but I loathe it!

You'll have to excuse the pictures, they're from my mobile phone which, true to Libra vagueness, has been through the washing machine...

No comments: