Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visual overview of some of this week


Okay here's a bit of the week. A quick flick of Hamish having a ball in the snow on Monday and the flowers I bought yesterday. I think I've only ever bought flowers for myself once before - when I was selling my first house and there was an "open for inspection" (I couldn't bake bread). But, seeing we have not one picture on the wall, I thought these tulips might brighten the place up. The woman at F'berg Centret who sold them to me spoke three words -
'Hej' and 'Hej, hej'. (She was busy on the telephone organising what she was going to do last night with a friend. From what I could understand, they were thinking about going to a restaurant but not sure which.) :)

3 comments:

N said...

I love the tulips:D

Bear said...

Your dog is cool. Was that the first time it had seen snow?

NotQuiteDanish said...

No. It snowed a bit around Christmas - and he thought it was Christmas :) He just went wild in it when we took him out the first time and, from then on, when he saw it falling outside through the window, he's start wimpering and heading for the back door! I think he's wondering why we wasted the first 18 months of his life in Australia...