Friday, July 18, 2008

'Fascinating' sex



Occasionally you come across articles that really make you read the headline twice. This did. Now, I can imagine mammalian beastiality. I don’t think it’s in any way right but this article really made me think. How on earth do you have a sexual relationship with an octopus? Would I not be hauled before the courts for doing so, I’d download a picture just to see. Plus, I wonder what makes someone think, “Yes, I must have sex with an octopus,” and why they would even begin to get the idea for it?

3 comments:

N said...

Crazy...sometimes people have really weird fetish.

Kelli Nørgaard said...

the first time I saw a headline about beastiality in DK, I forwarded it to Mads (as I do all "unbelievable" articles) and asked him TRUE OR FALSE... and sadly, he admitted... TRUE!!!
It is not against the law... there are even "animal brothels" here... lord. I think I could have done without that little Danish tidbit! LOL

NotQuiteDanish said...

Bluefish: They sure do but octopus sex is about the weirdest I've ever heard. Just when I thought I could never be shocked...

Kelli: I read about those brothels too but courtesy of the Norsk Aftenposten. There's obviously a market for it but I really can't get my head around it. Still, I guess it's a real dinner-party stopper: 'What do you do?" "I run an animal brothel" We live in a very odd world.