Thursday, August 14, 2008

The week that's almost over

The sky tonight

This is what the sky looks like tonight, on Little Friday 14th August at 6.34pm. Still, daylight but it is getting darker earlier.

For one reason or another I will be glad to see the back of this week. I think the stars must be strangely aligned or there’s a full moon brewing or something because it’s been a very shitty week one way or another. Work has been frantic, which I don’t mind usually but I was working on a project I’d not been involved in that much. The presentation went well but more due to the quality of the work than my presence. I am on the booze right now, as I feel it calls for a stiff drink!

I am looking forward to locking myself inside tomorrow night and just hygge-ing (new word?). Plus, the weather has been crappy and believe it or not, no matter what time I left for work or came home (in degrees or very early or late) the rain started midway through my cycling. The dog had diarrhoea for two days, which didn’t help and literally put the shit into a shitty week.

Don't think I'm depressed - I'm not, it's just one of those weeks!

Hopefully next week will prove nicer. ☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is indeed a full moon Saturday. Which probably also explains why I bombed my presentation at work because I had saved the effin' powerpoint with the new MS Office and OF COURSE they used the old version i.e. I made a complete fool of myself.

I think I'm staying at home until the moon's gone.

NotQuiteDanish said...

I completely sympathise. I worked back very late on Wed night and discovered yesterday morning I'd forgotten to save one part before I closed the computer down. Must have pushed 'don't save' :( And funny about the full moon - I was only joking :)